Wednesday, December 17, 2008

End of year stuff...Need your help

To paraphrase a former Limerick band, everyone else is doing it so why can't I? Before the end of the year, I'll lash up my favourite albums of '08, more for my own merriment, and also, so that I can look back in anguish when reviewing said list 12 months later, as so usually happens.

In the meantime, it's over to you. Favourite albums, Limerick gigs, outside Limerick gigs, Limerick bands, moments, plays, comedians, blah blah blah.

It may also help me to remember more of the year. Pop 'em in the comments below if you'd like.

Cheers, Ciarán

3 comments:

Aoife said...

Ooh I like the new layout.
I really have to decide what my favourite albums are too, I'm petrified I'll forget something.
Fleet Foxes are in there though, and Crayonsmith, Why?, of Montreal....
Looking forward to your verdict!

Dave G said...

The album one is tough but my top 3 might be

Albums
Of Montreal - Skeletal Lamping
TV On The Radio - Dear Science
My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges

Outside Limerick Gigs
Black Mountain at Roskilde
Radiohead at Roskilde
Yeasayer at Roskilde

Shane said...

brasilintime,
Noelle Scaggs
Melodica Deathship in the Trinity rooms. I wouldn't have thought at the start of the year that my top 3 gigs would be coming from there.

great nights at mamuska as well.